Your document and data security is a top priority at CrunchSign, and so:
- All internet traffic is encrypted using the https (SSL) protocol.
- We store your signature encrypted with a unique key specific to just you.
- All documents 'at rest' are stored in an encrypted state and deleted after signing is complete. (We do not store documents after they have been signed).
- You can choose to send documents by download-link (rather than email attachment) with optional pass-code protection.
- All account data is stored on our dedicated servers in industry standard data centres in the UK.
- Inactive sessions are logged out.
1. Electronic signing of documents with CrunchSign is authentic and legal under US, European and UK Law. It is as acceptable as a 'wet ink' signature.
See why here.
2. With your electronically applied signature legal in its own right, our Digital Signature adds another layer.
It provides content verification and tamper-proofing, as well as an audit trail of the signing process secured inside the document. It could be considered the equivalent of a 'witnessed signature'.
3. A logged record is created in your account every time you (or a requested signer) sign a document.
4. You can opt for second factor proof of Signer identity by sending a PIN via SMS.
Find out more in FAQs
For a recent UK High Court ruling on eSignatures click here
Monthly billing for subscriptions is easy, safe, opt-in and cancel anytime.
You can subscribe (or buy PAYG credit) with any major Credit Card via our Stripe account.
If you cancel a subscription then you revert to our PAYG plan.
We provide a high availability and secure service on a 'no contract' basis, just month to month - cancel anytime. You can read the terms & conditions here
We need your help!
There is always room for improvement/development and we would love to hear your thoughts.
Our Development RoadMap:
Every month we review your feedback and this gives us our RoadMap. Head over to our Help Centre and post your feedback, ask a question or submit a feature request.
Or just email us your feedback at: email@example.com